Create Favorable Conditions for Healing by Reducing Wound Bioburden …
Zorflex® Carbon Cloth Dressings
Zorflex® is a 100% activated carbon wound contact dressing, that benefits from a triple action. Zorflex:
• Is carbon derived from a natural source
• Contains no antiseptic agents
• Works by aDsorbing bacteria and other pathogens onto dressing surface
• Exhibits NO donation of chemical agents OR fibers to wound bed
• Exhibits NO systemic absorption
• Is non-cytotoxic and is completely safe to use
1. Naturally Removes Bacteria 2. Conductive* 3. Odor Management
aDsorption vs aBsorption
ADsorption is key to the way that Zorflex works. Electrostatic forces called van der Waals forces attract microbes on to the Zorflex surface and traps them there, where they are overcome by electrostatic tension that breaks the microbes apart and kills them. This process effectively “cleans” the wound bed, creating favorable conditions for healing.
Zorflex is indicated for dry or discharging partial and full thickness wounds. Zorflex is suitable for surgical sites, fungating carcinomas, pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, burns and donor/recipient graft sites.
Zorflex can be left on the wound for up to 7 days, or as clinically indicated.
Treat as long as required.
* Because carbon is a naturally conductive material, the dressing restores the electrical field over the wound bed which creates favorable conditions for wound healing.
|Item #||Product Size||HCPC||Packaging|
|1600||2x2||A6206||1 box of 10 dressings|
|1601||2x2||A6206||14 boxes of 10 (140 dressings)|
|1602||4x4||A6206||1 box of 10 dressings|
|1603||4x4||A6206||10 boxes of 10 (100 dressings)|
|1604||4x8||A6207||1 box of 10 dressings|
|1605||4x8||A6207||10 boxes of 10 (100 dressings)|
|1606||6x10||A6208||1 box of 10 dressings|
|1607||6x10||A6208||5 boxes of 10 (50 dressings)|